For contact details see our Contact Pages.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of any agreement between you and Bibliagora.com.au. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by Bibliagora.com.au’s terms and conditions set out below.
Contract for the Supply of Goods
- Bibliagora.com.au has been developed by BIBLIAGORA Pty. Ltd. (ACN 163 944 161) and is a member of SNBC Group, based in the UK. Its principal aim is to supply Greek Books and Greek Educational Toys to the Australian market.
- No contract for the supply of goods will subsist unless and until an email is sent by Bibliagora.com.au to you confirming that your order has been completed (dispatched) (this does not include our order receipt email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by Bibliagora.com.au and is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the email.
- Bibliagora.com.au are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
- Items sold through Bibliagora.com.au may be fulfilled and dispatched from our warehouse in Greece, Australia, America and the UK, based on stock availability.
- Orders placed via Bibliagora.com.au will be confirmed on the order placed/dispatch notification emails.
- Bibliagora.com.au accepts payment by credit or debit cards, Bibliagora.com.au gift certificates and coupons.
- Your card will be charged within 24 hours from ordering, since stock is strictly controlled, reserved for you. In case of unexpected stock shortages or defective material, a full refund will be issued immediately without delays and you will be notified accordingly.
- All prices listed on the site include taxes (where appropriate).
- In the case where a title is out of stock at Bibliagora.com.au and at our suppliers, you will be notified by email of the expected delivery date.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- If a Greek book has not yet been published, you can pre-order the title and we will hold your order for dispatch when the title has been released.
Delivery Options and Charges
Bibliagora.com.au delivers within Australia only. (Please check Bibliagora.net for delivery to other countries)
Standard (up to 28 days): $19.95 per order on orders $199 or over
Standard (up to 28 days): $29.95 per order when you spend between $149 – 198.99
Standard (up to 28 days): $39.95 per order when you spend between $99 – 148.99
Standard (up to 28 days): $49.95 per order when you spend less than $99
We do not deliver to PO Boxes
Standard delivery items typically arrive within 14 days. Please allow 30 days before enquiring about lost or missing items. Subject to possible remote areas / non-urban.
Please allow additional time for your orders to arrive over the bank holiday weekends. We suggest allowing an additional 2-3 days for your packages to arrive to allow for delays within the mail. It is up to you to make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.
- Bibliagora.com.au can’t be held responsible for any Customs charges that might be incurred by your country’s Customs authorities.
- Where you have already received the goods, you may cancel your order any time up to seven days after receiving the delivery. Goods are to be returned to us unopened. Bibliagora.com.au will then refund you the purchase price of the goods.
- To return an unwanted item login to your Bibliagora.com.au account and request an authorisation for returning an eligible item.
- Bibliagora.com.au will not be liable for delivery costs if an item is returned unwanted.
- What is most important to us is that shopping with Bibliagora.com.au is a simple, “hassle-free”, process.
- We are happy to accept returns of unwanted, defective or damaged items.
- Please return the books wrapped securely to prevent damage, and include a note of the problem experienced and your original invoice.
- We will reimburse postage costs for defective items. We will not reimburse postage costs for simply unwanted items.
- If the book is no longer obtainable, we will refund your account.
- We check returned books and reserve the right to return the item to you at your expense if it is not defective/misprinted.
- Bibliagora.com.au retains a certain level of information about our customers in order that we can process orders you place with us and provide you with a convenient service when you return to our site.
- The information you provide when registering will not be sold, lent or otherwise disseminated beyond Bibliagora.com.au and the resources required to fulfil your order, and we make every effort to secure any data we hold.
- Credit and Debit card details are entered into a secure server using SSL technology, which is provided by Stripe. Stripe securely process your credit and debit card information and guarantee all transactions. We do not keep on our servers any of your financial data.
- We adhere to the Data Protection Principles therein which in summary require that data shall be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Not kept longer than necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
- Not transferred to other companies without your consent and adequate protection.
- All the content on this site is protected by International Copyright Laws.
- No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent from Bibliagora.com.au.
- This site is provided as a Shopping Resource by Bibliagora.com.au. The site is provided on an “as is” basis. Bibliagora.com.au makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site.
- Bibliagora.com.au will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Modification of Terms
- Bibliagora.com.au reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective from the date of posting on the Bibliagora.com.au website.
- Our site is continually evolving as we try to provide a better service for our customers.
- If you have questions regarding the products and services provided to you by Bibliagora.com.au please contact us.
BIBLIAGORA is a member of SNBC Group, based in the United Kingdom. Bibliagora.com.au was created by Bibliagora Pty. Ltd. (ACN 163 944 161), a company formed by a group of professionals passionate about Greek language books and Greek educational toys.
Registered address: 9 Dundas Place, Albert Park, VIC 3206, Australia.
UPDATED: FEBRUARY 8, 2020